It's Time To Unwind

Saturday, July 30, 2016

For the past 5 weeks I have been working and yes, working, always doing something or going somewhere. Who do I call next? When do I need to go here? I mean sure, there are days where I just sit down and relax but those days are very rare. When I ran my business for those 16 years, I didn't give myself a vacation, I needed to work and since then, take care of my girls. That ladies and gentlemen brings us to my latest blog post, relaxation with my daughter Hayli.

My daughter sat me down and told me that today we would just relax, "we all need a day to just unwind mom mom" she said. Yep, she said it exactly like that, I am the mom mom.

Luckily, today was a beautiful and sunny day, not too hot and not too humid either!


We started off our day of relaxation by going to a tomato stand.


We wanted to do something fun so Hayli and I did this! It was so much fun going and weighing the tomatoes and picking them out and it was even better knowing that they're fresh and home grown!



Look at those smiles! Smiles of happy tomato pickers!

When we got home, we washed the tomatos by filling up the sink with water and vinegar and just let the suckers soak!

While we waited, Hayli showed me this wonderful scrub. I thought I would share with ya'll!

Sugar Scrub Recipe :

What you will need - Sugar, Honey, Coconut Oil, and Banana (banana is optional) Hayli doesn't like banana. 


1. Combine 1 cup Sugar, add 1/3 cup Coconut oil and 1/3 cup Honey into a bowl to make a paste.

2. Mix well.

3. Put on face, hands, or body, or all of the above!

-----

You see it's very easy to make! I went and just put it on my face, hands, and arms. It made my skin extra soft and removed the dead skin off of my skin. I also like the scrub because of the benefits of the ingedients! The sugar takes away all of the dead skin leaving healty glowing skin by acting like a brush. When you rub it on your skin it feels great! Coconut oil helps smooth the skin. Last, the honey. I love honey whether it's in tea or with some toast. It not only tastes good, it has good benefits when put on our skin! Honey is an antibacterial and it's great for acne and stopping acne. It also is mositurizing so it will make your skin definitly glow and very 
soft! 
Take time to take care of yourself. Spend time with your loved ones. It's so true. You don't have to spend a fortune, keeping it simple are the times I enjoy the most. Have a wonderful week.

Biggest hugs,
Tracey

You Might Also Like

0 comments