Stepping it up!

Monday, August 15, 2016

How is everyone? I hope your weekend was filled with laughter and sunshine! As I start out a new week, I'm trying to get some of my things organized before the weather changes too much. Yesterday, it rained and it was 69! It was a little cool since it's been so hot! There were people at the mall walking in shorts and that's cool, they're acclimated to this weather. Me? Not so much.


So, I'm starting with shoes. I know they are all in one place so I thought I'd share them today. Now, none of them are new but I make sure to take really good care of them. That way I don't have to keep buying shoes.

 

I have quite a few. It just so happened the mannequins that I had for my designing business, well, the three of us wore the same size! Now the girls, Gretchen and SC, the mannequins, are in new homes. They didn't relocate with us. They were sold before we moved. Someone got a great bargain too. I kept the shoes though!



I purchased many of the shoes on ebay. They were NEW shoes as well. I used the ebay filter. 

 

You see, I selected FILTER first, then location,

 

then US only.

Otherwise, you might wait much longer if the product is OUTSIDE the United States. I've heard stories of people who have waited weeks for orders to arrive! I didn't have the time. 

I also select NEW, listed under CONDITION.





Then you can refine even further to designer, size, color etc., if you so choose.



find this helps to show only results I'm wanting to view. It helps me save time. It also narrows down the amount of results.
I hope these tips help with finding shoes or other products you might want or need.

Until next time......

Biggest hugs,

Tracey

You Might Also Like

0 comments