A True Bathing Beauty

Friday, October 23, 2015

       (Country Soaps by Marlene)

Have you ever looked at the ingredients that are on the personal care products we use on our bodies? That list can sometimes be fairly long.  As time has passed, I have started reading labels. When I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, I noticed when I ate certain things and used certain products, I didn't feel so good. Then I started reading how even deodorant can affect the body. I make it a point to look for products that offer excellent, quality ingredients that are beneficial and safe to apply to the body. I found these wonderful soaps that I want to introduce you to! 




Country Soaps by Marlene (https://www.etsy.com/shop/countrysoapsbymarlen) is very welcoming experience. Marlene and her family live in Wisconsin. She started making soap 12 years ago and uses goats milk and her products have many vitamins and other essential elements to help nourish skin. These include vitamins A, E, C, some of the B vitamins, amino and citric acids, unsaturated fatty acids and zinc.*



'Goats milk has natural moisturizing properties so many times you don't need lotions. It contains caprylic acid which makes the product a low pH level because it is an alkaline product. This brings the pH closer to human skin and prevents dryness while allowing nutrients to enter the skin. It's great for skin problems such as acne and eczema.'*
*Country Soaps by Marlene


Marlene has many soap scents and carries several different types of soap including liquid soap, deodorant, shampoo and lotions. They are all made from scratch. Her Coconut Oil Free Liquid Shampoo is her own formulation. She has reworked many of her formulations to accommodate those with allergies. They are very unique and make lovely gifts as well. If you enjoy body products as much as I do, you'll be thrilled as you lose yourself in her shoppe! I like the way the soap makes my skin feel and it's a product of the USA! (https://www.etsy.com/shop/countrysoapsbymarlen)

I know that when I use these soaps, I am doing something good for my skin. They smell so good; it makes bathing a wonderful experience minus the chemicals. I enjoy the way the bars of soap are uniquely designed. The colors are pleasant and soothing and the color combinations are quite lovely. In addition to the way they are beautifully crafted, they make me feel like a million bucks!




Also, in November, Marlene is offering 20% off on all orders! These products make wonderful and unique Holiday gifts and are perfect for any special occasion that you have coming up. They would also make a wonderful hostess gift. 


Sending you biggest hugs,

Tracey

You Might Also Like

0 comments