Skinfully good!

Tuesday, October 27, 2015



I have always loved make up and skin care products. I remember as a child, going and snooping around my mother’s vanity. Yes, I was a snooper. (After the vanity, it was on to her closet…… where the shoes lived and we would visit!) She had the mascara that came in cake form. Does anyone recall those? The mascara brush was small; about three inches. First, the tiny brush needed to be wet. Then, slide that tiny brush back and forth over a solid black bar of product and apply to eyelashes.


 There are so many products on the market today and so many choices. I have used Neutrogena products for yearsThat’s not to say that if a certain product came out, I wouldn’t try it. I did. I was like many women, looking for that one product that just tickled my fancy and blew me away.Well, about two weeks ago, I was in the store and needed a moisturizer. So I looked around and ended up in the Neutrogena area. I purchased two products. 



One is actually a night cream and the other an eye cream. I bought the night cream because my skin is so dry. I like that the night cream is a multi-vitamin nourishing cream. In addition, it’s not tested on animals. There are no harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes or phthalates in the night cream. So far, I really am pleased with the night cream and the rapid wrinkle repair! I also use a Grapefruit Cleanser they have. It smells so fresh and clean.



Coconut oil works wonders as well. I purchased some for cooking. I tried it the other night and my skin is really moisturized after using a modest amount on my legs and arms. It works better that lotion! It’s all natural and not scented. The water here is very hard and unless you have a soft water system, your skin can feel pretty tight and dry. This was a first for me using straight coconut oil and it solved my problem! My skin feels soft, hydrated and isn’t greasy.

Biggest hugs,

Tracey

You Might Also Like

0 comments