Buttons and Tails

Thursday, January 07, 2016

I like unusual pieces in my wardrobe. I enjoy wearing things out of the ordinary. It really depends on where I am going but I do prefer vintage. I became interested in vintage in 2008. I always find myself looking for unique articles of clothing. 



had always wanted a jacket that had tails. I thought it would be a unique addition to my wardrobe when wearing pants or depending on the length, wear it with a pencil skirt.




I had pictured in my mind, a crisp white shirt, collar up, with a pair of jeans or pants. A chiffon blouse or tunic in taupe or a light brown would be nice as well. I have to say, with this outfit, the thigh high boot that Haleigh is wearing, looks nice. It's a very versatile jacket! I like the satin on the double collar and that the jacket is waist length. 


My preference in jackets is either waist length or thigh length. This is one of my favorite jackets. 




The buttons caught my eye too. I really like unique buttons! 


Biggest Hugs,
Tracey


You Might Also Like

0 comments