Snow and full moon in Las Vegas?

Friday, December 25, 2015



It's true. We did. This is my favorite time of year. Each day is a gift and a blessing. I'm grateful for the people I have known over the years and at this time of year, I like to reflect and be grateful. 




Last night the moon was full over the Las Vegas valley. The last time the moon was full for Christmas was in 1977. It snowed last night too! The mountains near Las Vegas gained about six inches while the bench outside had a light dusting. 



The girls and I enjoyed a ham, sweet potato and Arugula with a balsamic dressing. Meridian has mad culinary skills and we hung out in the kitchen. I am very grateful that we were all together. We had a nice day. It was interesting to realize that Arugula and sweet potato are really good together. Kinda like strawberry and habanero. Very nice! 


My prayer for 2016, is that the spirit of Christmas; the reason for the season, remains in our hearts, leading the way and that same spirit will be overflowing in our relationships and evident in our interactions with each other. 

Biggest hugs,

Tracey







You Might Also Like

0 comments