Don’t Step On My…..

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

We all know the song made famous by Elvis Presley. Yes, just about everything relates back to music or a song with me. The song was Blue Suede Shoes.  I have to say, I can appreciate a pair of blue suede shoes. I have a pair of blue suede pumps that I’ve had for years. Obviously not what Elvis was referring to but just the same, I really like them.


I enjoy shoes, boots and even Birkenstocks. Yes, I have been known to wear them with socks. I am keeping my eye out for when the blue suede Birkenstocks go on sale. Many of my shoes I have found on ebay. I have shoes and boots that I have had for years as well. I really try to take care of them. I guess I got this from my mother. I have several pairs of hers that she wore. They would definitely be called vintage.



These denim boots I purchased on ebay. I have a pair of flat denim boots that I have had since the 80’s but I wanted a pair with a heel. When they arrived, they were snug around the calf, so, I took them into the shoe repair shoppe. The gentleman looked at me and shook his head and chuckled as I explained how I wanted to modify the boots to fit me. He asked me why? I explained, I got them on ebay. I showed him the extra jean material I had brought so that they could be enlarged. I explained they were special. It’s not like it was an easy find, I got lucky. They were just the style I was looking for. He then proceeded to measure my calves.





Here are a few of my favorite boots! They are ready to go since Fall has arrived. They will keep my feet warm and toasty. It was in the 50's today.


These are really comfortable. The sole is rubber and the boot does keep my feet warm.


I saw these and since I have a black dress with a white collar......they spoke to me. They said,
"Tracey, we need to be on your feet." Who could argue?



Black lace booties.  Living in the desert has its benefits. I can wear these any time of year.


 What interested me was the design on the vamp of this boot. The quilting is comfortable and it's a versatile boot.



I saw these and found them unique. Designed by Santana. They look like a newspaper. I like his music and I like his designs to boot. 

Send me a picture of your favorite fall shoes on Twitter! My username is @mstraceylamont. I would love to see them!


Biggest hugs!



Tracey

You Might Also Like

0 comments