What's Your Favorite Kind of Music?

Friday, November 06, 2015

When I was growing up, there weren’t any computers or cell phones. I purchased my first computer for my business back in 1992. It had a game of Solitare and that was about it for games. I had a cell phone at that time as well. It was about the size of a brick. It makes a great door stop these days.



It’s interesting how many games are available to be played on your phone or iPad these days. My personal favorite is Song Pop. 



It’s an app that you download and can be played on your phone or iPad. I play it because it’s fun and there is an element of competition. You are able to select the genre of music and acquire the music by earning coins by playing others. 



As your credits accumulate by playing games, you can select from a list of music that you play against your opponent. Then they do the same. 

(Song Pop playlists you can buy with coins you earn
by winning matches with friends/opponents)

Some of the music I haven’t heard in years! It reminds me of Name that Tune. You identify the song you’re hearing from a list of four songs and you have to be faster than your opponent in your selection. The four choices appear on your screen and you touch which song is correct. The fastest wins.






I think what I enjoy most is that you meet people from all over the world. Music is a universal language. The Beatles, Classical, Country and Rock n’ Roll and everything in between…. 50’s, 60’s, 70’s are just a fraction of the selections. In addition, I’ve met and play people from London, Detroit, Texas, New York and even Las Vegas! As they say, it’s a gas!

Biggest Hugs,

Tracey


You Might Also Like

0 comments