The Dream Jean

Friday, November 20, 2015


I was up quite late the one evening. For those of you who know me, that’s nothing new. I turned on the television and was surfing the channels. I turned on HSN and there were two ladies selling jeans. That caught my attention. As I watched and listened to the one lady, Diane Gilman, describe the fabric and all the thought she put into the jeans, I became very interested. The jeans looked nice and the models all looked great in the jeans. I watched the entire show and decided to place an order.



When they arrived, I tried them on. They fit like a glove. I liked their fit and the best part is that they had stretch and weren’t binding.  I bent over, sat down and was pleasantly surprised! The jeans felt soft and comfortable. I was thrilled there are a variety of sizes, colors and lengths to choose from. That was over 3 years ago and now I have a little collection going. They’re my favorite jean. They still look new!

There are several styles; boot cut, skinny and flare. There are tops, sweaters, cardigans and other items as well. I’m hoping Santa sees that the flare jeans are on my list.



Diane Gilman, The Jean Queen, has been designing clothing for years and is conscientious and passionate about it. She initially specialized in jeans for baby boomers and her line has grown from there. She can be seen on HSN, which is where I watch her live show. Women of all sizes and age enjoy her designs. She is the #1 selling fashion brand on HSN!

If you haven’t heard of Diane Gilman or had the pleasure of wearing her designs, I highly recommend them. The price point is fantastic and I really appreciate being able to wear a pair of jeans and still be comfortable. They stretch enough that I order a size or two smaller. I like that!


Biggest hugs! 

Tracey

You Might Also Like

0 comments