A Nice Cup of Tea?

Friday, December 04, 2015



I am a coffee drinker but now and again I enjoy a cup of hot tea. Last year, around this time, my neighbor introduced and shared with me Camomile tea. 


I was under the weather and thankfully she had some. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. I had never had this tea. It helped soothe my stomach and actually had a calming effect. I added a little honey and lemon. 



If you can get your honey locally, that's terrific! I compare what's available and get the purest I can. When I purchase my lemons, I wash them and slice them. I freeze the slices in zip lock bags. When I have a cup of tea, I pull out one slice from the freezer. That way the lemons last longer. 

It's a refreshing tea to have in the pantry. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it. 

Biggest hugs! 

Tracey

You Might Also Like

0 comments