I'm all about the Red, bout the red no trouble.

Saturday, December 19, 2015



It's the time of year, where it's all about the red! It's everywhere! It's one of my personal favorite colors year round! There are so many variations, especially during December with holiday decorations. Some shades are lighter and some are that deeper red. The deeper, darker shades I prefer. I've always been fond of reds and burgundy since the late seventies. Years later, I would get my nails done and there was a color process called Candy Apple Red. That was in the eighties. After the clear base coat, a gold glitter polish was applied and a red polish over it. I really liked it. If you haven't ever tried it, maybe give it a try! It's the holidays! 

Sugar Sugar by Sinful Colors is festive and there's a slight sparkle. The flecks are red and shimmer slightly when light bounces off the color.


Avon made this beauty. I've had it for a while. It's named Real Red. It's more a basic matte looking red polish but I really enjoy it just the same.


I have a vintage coat that comes close to this shade and in the winter with white gloves..... 


Sinful Colors makes Ruby Ruby as well. I chose it as it's a complimentary color with my personal skin color. It's really a nice shade as well. 



All three of these are easy to apply and dry quickly. If you have your nails painted in a festive design or just like the color red for your polish color, tweet me a picture of your nails or tag me on IG. I'd like to see your nail art. I'm always looking for a new shade of red. 

Biggest hugs,

Tracey




You Might Also Like

0 comments