Tourtière~~It's really good!

Monday, December 14, 2015

If you know me, you know I am a "foodie". That's right. Always have been. I enjoy cooking from scratch the best. It's really special to taste food in its most natural state in my opinion. When foods are combined, it's magical as they use your palette as a playground. There are those who live to eat and those who eat to live. 




I can recall, my mother making a dish that I really enjoyed. Yes, it's been years but it was comfort food then, and still is. When she would tell me she was making "hash", I was thrilled. It is a simple dish, it's true but the pleasures were large to me. I liked mine a certain way once served. Salt, pepper, one thin pat of butter and a small amount of ketchup. All three of us, me and my girls, enjoy the dish these days. 

I saw this recipe today and I wanted to share it with you. It's similar to my childhood favorite but it has an added ingredient. 



Crust!  In my opinion, the more the merrier when it comes to crust! When I saw this, the first thing I thought was, I need to try this! Then I thought, I really should share this. I've included the link below. 


hope you enjoy this recipe. Be sure and check out the flaky, golden crust. A big thank you to Grow a Good Life for sharing the recipe and the pictures too.



 Biggest hugs,

Tracey

You Might Also Like

0 comments