My Favorite Christmas Movies!

Thursday, December 03, 2015



Have yourself a merry little Christmas indeed! It's that time of year again where you light the fireplace, make hot cocoa, get out the ugliest Christmas sweater known to man (just don't tell grandma, she took time to make it), cuddle up with your family and get into the Christmas spirit!

Every December I just love to watch Hallmarks "Countdown to Christmas" and it's usually the only channel that is on in the house starting around November. I just can't help it, the movies on there just set the right mood for the Christmas season.

Since I love these movies so much, I decided to make a list of some of my all time favorites! Who knows, you might just end up having a new favorite of your own or see one of your favorites right here! Make sure to share the Christmas spirit by commenting your own favorite Christmas movie so we all can view them!

Alright, on to the list!

-The Christmas Box
-The Christmas Card
-White Christmas
-A Cookie Cutter Christmas
-The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
-Ice Sculptor Christmas
-A Princess for Christmas
-Snow Bride
-Home for the Holidays
-Annie Claus is Coming to Town
-Debbie Macomber Call Me Mrs. Miracle
-One Starry Christmas
-Nine Lives of Christmas
-A Royal Christmas
-Christmas Under Wraps

Phew, that's a lot! I told you, I love myself some Christmas movies!

Make sure to comment below your own favorite Christmas movie to share that Christmas spirit!

Biggest Hugs and Happy Holidays,


Tracey 

You Might Also Like

0 comments