Keeping It Simple

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

It all started off with the shoes...
Let me explain.
The shoes I am wearing in this picture are my mothers. She loved them and then I have loved them. They are one of my favorite shoes to wear, for sentimental reasons and, of course, the shape of the shoe is unique and effortlessly beautiful. 
So, when I walked into my closet and saw these shoes, I knew these were what I wanted to wear for the day. Now, I just had to coordinate my outfit around my shoes.
I chose black leggings for comfort and style and a black mock turtle neck to keep me warm as temperatures are steadily dropping in Las Vegas. 



The coat, an addition that my youngest daughter thought of when I asked what coat I should wear with the outfit. The handbag that I am carrying just seemed to go with the coat as well. 


I so enjoy when things just fall into place, especially wardrobe wise!

Keep warm (or stay cool, for all of you experiencing summer right now) and biggest hugs,


Tracey

You Might Also Like

1 comments